Our array of courses helps to prepare students for opportunities in new careers and/or enhances their skills in a number of areas. These include classes in 卫生保健 with certificate programs for training as a Patient Care Technician, 医疗帐单 & 报销专家, Dental Assistant and Veterinary Assistant as well as classes in information technology and computers, 房地产, 旅行和创业.
We also offer special programs for students grades 1-12 children (College for Kids) and adults (Lifestyle classes) that inspire individuals to enjoy and savor art, 文化, 爱好, 业余爱好, 戏剧, 写作, 摄影和许多其他的爱好.
对雇主来说, we can design and deliver customized training workshops that help keep employee skills sharp and advancing in our rapidly changing world. All of our courses are taught by seasoned instructors who have professional experience in their field.
If you are among the thousands who regularly take advantage of our programs, 欢迎回到本学期. If you are considering enhancing your life, we encourage you to register for one or more course. 无论你的地位, we would welcome the opportunity to have you be a part of our stimulating community.
Courses are offered during the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters. The current catalogs detail all program and course specifics.
Choose from our many programs and certificates offered through 持续教育和劳动力发展.
There are a few ways to register for 持续教育和劳动力发展 Courses
- 如果你是一名新生，请访问 招生办公室 (East Campus, E106) and be sure to bring a valid photo ID. Complete an application for admissions form, obtain your Student ID,完成你的 注册表单，并前往 记录办公室 (East Campus, Room E102) to submit your registration form, and then proceed to the 业务办公室 (East Campus, Room E103) to remit your tuition payment1 全额.
- 如果你是归国学生*,完成你的 注册表单 然后继续 记录办公室 (East Campus, Room E102) to submit your registration，并前往 业务办公室 (东校区E103室)汇款1.
*If you have not taken courses at 美高梅 in the past two years, you must first visit the 招生办公室 (East Campus, Room E106) with a valid photo ID to reactivate your student status.
全部费用必须随注册表格一起支付. Write a 检查 for the total fee(s) or pay by 汇款单, 签证, 万事达卡, 发现, 美国运通.
- Mail-in registration must be received three (3) business days before the class begins.
- Fax registrations are accepted up to 24 hours prior to the first day of class.
Fees may be refunded in accordance with the following:
- A student who withdraws by the last business day before the first class meeting is entitled to a full refund.
- No refund will be made after the first class meeting of the course except in the case of serious illness or other extenuating circumstances, 由董事酌情决定.
The College reserves the right to cancel or limit class size.
The State of Connecticut has approved some 继续教育 courses for GI Educational benefits. Please inquire at time of registration about course eligibility. 联系 Chris DeCew in the 美高梅 记录办公室 by telephone 203.857.7006. 完整的信息. Connecticut State Tuition Waiver does not apply to 继续教育 courses.
继续教育 courses are supported by tax dollars. Connecticut State law does not allow us to exempt senior citizens. The College does not discriminate against any individual on the grounds of race, color, 国家的起源, 犯罪记录, 性, 祖先, 政治信仰, 心理健康, 精神发育迟滞, 婚姻状况, 和年龄. Any 美高梅 student with a documented disability is eligible for services. Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, services are determined on a case-by-case basis depending on documentation provided by the student. 请致电(203)857-7192预约.